Special Note: Program access is activated 24 hrs. (excl. weekends) after payment.
Teamwork is essential in any successful enterprise, and to have effective teams, an organization must be comprised of individuals who pride themselves on being great team players. Many of us consider ourselves to be team players, but are we really? Do we know what that takes; and what managers consider to be the qualities that make a person a team player, or that make a good team player a ‘great’ team player? Everyone brings their own skills and strengths to the table; understanding how to use those skills within the context of a team is vital to help an organization succeed.
After you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the definition of a team player and a non-team player
- Know the difference between a team player and a non-team player
- Learn the qualities possessed by a team player
- Determine what type of team player you are and how that functions in your workplace
- Know and understand what it takes to be a team player
- Discover the different types of teams that exist within a company
- Learn what working together as a team looks like
- Learn the different types of workplace teams and what types of teams successful organizations need
- Develop strategies to improve teamwork
- Give participants a moment to write down their own learning objectives in their workbook.