Many companies advertise with pay per click ads. This course focuses on the largest machine available: Google AdWords. In this course, participants will learn how Google AdWords work, what pay per click means, the importance of correctly setting an AdWord budget, how to select keywords and set up ad groups, how to design a compelling ad, and how to make adjustments to increase success.
After you complete this Google Adwords Campaign course, you will be able to:
- Define Google AdWords and pay per click
- Set up keywords lists and groups
- Find tracking and statistical information
- Describe conversions from clickthroughs
- Decide whether you will write your own ads or enlist help