Special Note: Program access is activated 24 hrs. (excl. weekends) after payment.
Not all of us have had the opportunity to work in a truly positive work environment. A positive work environment is important for the productivity of a company but it is also important to us personally. Our emotional and physical health can be improved by working in a positive work environment. We should wake up each morning wanting to go to work – not trying to think of excuses to not go.
We want to be proud of where we work and enjoy telling others about where we work. As an employee or a leader within a company you have a responsibility to create and maintain a positive work environment. Everyone has a responsibility to create and maintain a positive work environment. Even if this is not a companywide reality you can seek to provide this type of environment for your department/ division or those within your sphere of influence.
This one-day course will give you tools to be able to create the type of company environment that you crave through building and nurturing effective workplace relationships.
This one-day workshop will help you teach participants:
- Recognize what a positive workplace looks like
- Know and understand the key elements necessary to create and maintain a positive work environment
- Understand as an employee what you can to do personally to create and maintain a positive work environment
- Understand as a leader the responsibility you have to create and maintain a positive work environment
- Discover what type of team player you are and how that relates to your functioning in the team
- Know the importance of effective workplace relationships in creating and maintaining a positive work environment
- Know and understand the importance of working as a team and guidelines to good teamwork
- Discover your personal strengths and weaknesses in working cooperatively
- Discover your preference for dealing with workplace conflict
- Learn and practice various methods to deal with workplace problems
- Learn some of the common meeting problems to how make your meetings more positive and effective