Special Note: Program access is activated 24 hrs. (excl. weekends) after payment.
Safety procedures are the backbone of an organization’s Safety Management System. They provide consistency and when followed create a safe working environment and greater productivity due to less injury down time. However, safety procedure writing is more difficult and time consuming than it at first appears. This one-day course will give you the foundation to start writing effective safety procedures.
After completing the Developing a Safety Procedures Manual Course, you will be able to:
- Develop a Safety Procedure Template
- Develop a flowchart to accurately depict process activities
- Use brainstorming to gather necessary information for safety procedure creation
- Understand a variety of procedure types (Step-by-Step, Playscript, Decision Tree, Decision Tables)
- Write and revise Step-by-Step safety procedures
- Add communication elements to safety procedures
- Recognize different types of organizational financial plans
- Explain what budgets are and how to prepare them
- Recognize what computer skills you need to make you a financial whiz
- Deal with financial situations that impact the people that work for you