Special Note: Program access is activated 24 hrs. (excl. weekends) after payment.
Today’s fast-paced marketplace demands that businesses think fast. Crowdsourcing can help all types of businesses keep on top of trends and stay competitive. This one-day course will show you how to leverage all types of crowdsourcing (including microwork, macrowork, crowdvoting, crowdcontests, crowdwisdom, and crowdfunding) to kickstart your business’ growth.
This one-day workshop will help you teach participants how to:
- Define what crowdsourcing is and its value to businesses
- Determine when crowdsourcing makes sense for a project
- Describe the crowdsourcing process
- Identify platforms and social media tools that can support your crowdsourcing campaigns
- Describe the major types of crowdsourcing, including microwork, macrowork, crowdvoting, crowdcontests, crowdwisdom, and crowdfunding
- Attract and engage your crowd