Special Note: Program access is activated 24 hrs. (excl. weekends) after payment.
Virtual workers and virtual teams are an essential part of today’s workforce. More than ever, people are using technology to work anywhere, anytime.
There are big benefits to today’s virtual workplace, but there can be big challenges, too. This one-day course will teach managers and supervisors how to prepare employees for the virtual workplace, create telework programs, build virtual teams, leverage technology, and overcome cultural barriers.
After you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Create a virtual workplace strategy
- Develop, implement, and maintain telecommuting programs
- Build a virtual team and lead them to success
- Plan and lead virtual meetings
- Use technology to support a virtual workplace
- Overcome cultural barriers when leading virtual teams
- Develop their virtual leadership skills