Whether we choose to embrace them or cannot stand being interrupted by their calls, call centers are a business element that is here to stay. This customer service training course will help call center agents learn to make the most of their telephone-based work, including understanding the best ways to listen and be heard. Each phone interaction has elements of sales and customer service skills, which we will explore in detail throughout this energizing and practical course.
Note that we will use two acronyms interchangeably throughout the course:
- CSR: Customer Service Representative
- CCA: Call Center Agent
After you complete this customer service training course, you will be able to:
- Understand the nuances of body language and verbal skills, which are so important in conversations that do not have a face-to-face element.
- Learn aspects of verbal communication such as tone, cadence, and pitch.
- Demonstrate an understanding of questioning and listening skills.
- Acquire comfort with delivering bad news and saying no.
- Learn effective ways to negotiate.
- Understand the importance of creating and delivering meaningful messages.
- Use tools to facilitate communication.
- Realize the value of personalizing interactions and developing relationships.
- Practice vocal techniques that enhance speech and communication ability.
- Personalize techniques for managing stress.