Most people have been at a party or some other social occasion where someone has told an inappropriate joke and ruined the mood (at least temporarily). Likewise, we’ve all been somewhere where the class clown is able to lighten the mood and help people have fun.
The good news is that humor can help you make your training sessions just as engaging as those fun social occasions. Even better, you don’t need to be the class clown or an award-winning comedian to do it. This Using Activities to Make Training Fun workshop will help you identify what kind of humor you can bring to the classroom, and how games can help you engage your participants.
At the end of this Make Training Fun workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand how training can include the use of humor and games
- Explore different types of games
- Identify methods to elicit participant buy-in
- Apply humor principles in adult learning
- Troubleshoot when games go badly
- Develop your own games