Becoming A Progressive Employer
Learn what Mainstream Corporate Training has to offer!
THE MAINSTREAM ADVANTAGE
- Pre-Training Discovery Call
- An experienced trainer
- Participant manuals
- Accelerated adult learning techniques
- One-on-One participant engagement
- Personalized Certificates of Completion
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SESSION
- Tailored, objective-focused content
- Company relevant activities & Case Studies
- Multiple program topic combinations
- Creation of a training series
- Change in length of program session
Find the training format that best suits your needs!
Many people like to think of themselves as progressive in some fashion, but is this usually the case? Employers can be considered progressive for numerous reasons, from the way they treat their staff to their approach to technology. This one-day course will point the way towards being a progressive employer for those who wish to be on the forefront of employee relations and develop an innovative stance on business.
After you complete this training, you will be able to:
- Understand what being progressive means
- See the process for getting from the status quo to being progressive
- Develop or enhance a progressive mindset
- Truly examine what it means to be progressive
- Develop innovative ideas
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
What does progressive mean?
In this session, students will learn a definition of progressive as it applies to their situations. They will also look at examples of progressive companies.
Getting From Here to There
This is the session where students will get the tools they need to assess where they are in a progressive sense and how to get where they want to be.
A progressive mindset is under the microscope here and students will learn how to develop one, or polish one if they are already progressive.
The Good and Not So Good
Not everything is terrific in and of itself, with the pros there are often cons. This session will look at that.
It Can Come From Within
Inter-office think tanks and innovation officers are considered in this session.
Employees are the most important aspect of any company. This session breaks down the various factors to keep in mind when taking a progressive approach to employees.
As the Curtain Comes Down
Any progressive employer is going to have a succession plan in place for their company. Take the time to consider that in this session.