Creating a Google AdWords Campaign
Learn what Mainstream Corporate Training has to offer!
THE MAINSTREAM ADVANTAGE
- Pre-Training Discovery Call
- An experienced trainer
- Participant manuals
- Accelerated adult learning techniques
- One-on-One participant engagement
- Personalized Certificates of Completion
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SESSION
- Tailored, objective-focused content
- Company relevant activities & Case Studies
- Multiple program topic combinations
- Creation of a training series
- Change in length of program session
Find the training format that best suits your needs!
Many companies advertise with pay per click ads. This course focuses on the largest machine available: Google AdWords. In this one-day course, participants will learn how Google AdWords work, what pay per click means, the importance of correctly setting an AdWords budget, how to select keywords and set up ad groups, how to design a compelling ad, and how to make adjustments to increase success.
This one-day workshop will teach participants how to:
- Define Google AdWords and pay per click
- Set up keywords lists and groups
- Find tracking and statistical information
- Describe conversions from click-throughs
- Decide whether they will write their own ads or enlist help
Understanding AdWords Lingo
To begin, participants will learn some key terms, including AdWords, search engine optimization, click-throughs, impressions, and pay per click (PPC) ads. Participants will also review their pre-assignment.
Creating an AdWords Strategy
This session will show participants how to make the most of their PPC budget. First, planning steps will be discussed. Then, participants will learn about choosing keywords for their PPC campaign, including long tail vs. short tail strategies. Ad groups will also be covered.
Creating a PPC Campaign
Next, participants will learn about PPC budgeting. They will also learn what the Google quality score is, how to view it, and how to improve it.
Designing Your Ads
In this session, participants will learn why ad copy is so important in a PPC campaign. They will learn how to choose appropriate language, use persuasive techniques, and structure an ad. They will also learn about some pitfalls to avoid.
Looking at Success
The final session of the course covers reviewing and revising ad campaigns. First, key metrics (including conversion and clickthrough rate) are discussed. Then, some ways to increase success (such as split tests and the Google Display Network) are covered. Finally, participants will learn about keeping up to date with changes and continuing their learning.