Creating a Workplace Wellness Program
Learn what Mainstream Corporate Training has to offer!
THE MAINSTREAM ADVANTAGE
- Pre-Training Discovery Call
- An experienced trainer
- Participant manuals
- Accelerated adult learning techniques
- One-on-One participant engagement
- Personalized Certificates of Completion
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SESSION
- Tailored, objective-focused content
- Company relevant activities & Case Studies
- Multiple program topic combinations
- Creation of a training series
- Change in length of program session
Find the training format that best suits your needs!
Whether you are creating a workplace wellness program from scratch, or enhancing what you already have, you’re already on the right track! With increasing costs of health care, a shrinking workforce, and aging workers, a savvy workplace understands the value in supporting workers to improve their conditioning and to live a fitter lifestyle. This two-day course includes all aspects of designing or upgrading a program, from concept through implementation, to review.
This two-day workshop will teach participants how to:
- Describe the necessity of workplace wellness programs
- Create program elements that reflect the needs of employees and the objectives of the organization
- Select program elements that fit the context of current operations
- Establish implementation and evaluation strategies
The Case for Wellness
This session will explore the benefits of workplace wellness programs. Participants will also consider some benefits unique to them and their organization.
Building the Foundation
Next, participants will look at the fundamental elements for a workplace wellness program, including a strong committee, terms of reference, resources, and a supporting culture.
This session will give participants some ideas for getting executives and employees on board with their workplace wellness program.
In this session, participants will learn about metrics related to workplace wellness programs as well as where to find program ideas. They will also learn how to perform effective research with GO-PARSE.
Performing a Needs Analysis
To wrap up the first day, participants will learn how to perform a needs analysis with the ICE method. They will also consider some ways to make a strong case for a wellness program.
The second day of the course will start with six in-depth case studies to help participants apply what they have learned so far and design some sample programs.
Implementing Your Workplace Wellness Program
This session will give participants some ways to implement their wellness program and get the workforce excited about it.
Reviewing the Plan
Next, participants will learn about some review techniques and ideas for a successful program launch.
Evaluating and Reporting Results
The final session of the course will look at some ways to evaluate a workplace wellness program and ways to present results.