Developing Your Executive Presence
Learn what Mainstream Corporate Training has to offer!
THE MAINSTREAM ADVANTAGE
- Pre-Training Discovery Call
- An experienced trainer
- Participant manuals
- Accelerated adult learning techniques
- One-on-One participant engagement
- Personalized Certificates of Completion
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SESSION
- Tailored, objective-focused content
- Company relevant activities & Case Studies
- Multiple program topic combinations
- Creation of a training series
- Change in length of program session
Find the training format that best suits your needs!
Some people immediately command attention and respect when they walk into a room. Do you have that kind of presence? If not, is it something that you would like to develop? This workshop will help you do just that by building your credibility, improving your personal appearance, honing your networking skills, and enhancing your ability to communicate effectively. You will also receive an introduction to core leadership skills.
This one-day workshop will help you teach participants:
- Identify the elements of a strong executive presence
- Build trust and credibility with others
- Communicate effectively using verbal and non-verbal techniques
- Create a strong, positive first impression and maintain that impression as you build a relationship with others
- Develop key leadership skills, including techniques for coaching, motivating, and delivering feedback
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
Managing Your First Impression
We’ve all heard how important a positive first impression is. This session presents the elements of a strong first impression. It covers presenting an appearance of confidence and dressing for success. Additionally, covered here is how to shake hands and remember names. The session wraps up with a look at building trust and credibility.
Interpersonal Communication Skills
Communication skills are vital for success in any role. Excellent communication skills are even more important for executives and this session shows your students how to develop communication skills with open and closed questions and a close consideration of body language.
Speaking with Impact
Give learners the skills to follow up their great first impression with this session on public speaking. They will learn here some pointers on how to sound their best when making a presentation.
How your students conduct themselves after developing a relationship is equally as important as a commanding first impression. They will learn in this session the basics of business etiquette and networking.
Three Leadership Skills to Start Mastering Right Now
Strong leadership skills can help your students build credibility and an executive presence. This session give a look at three fundamental aspects of leadership: coaching, motivation, and feedback.
This session gives students a chance to review their pre-assignments and start building an action plan for success based on areas they have chosen to improve as a way to create their executive presence.
At the end of the course, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.