Developing A Lunch And Learn Program
Learn what Mainstream Corporate Training has to offer!
THE MAINSTREAM ADVANTAGE
- Pre-Training Discovery Call
- An experienced trainer
- Participant manuals
- Accelerated adult learning techniques
- One-on-One participant engagement
- Personalized Certificates of Completion
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SESSION
- Tailored, objective-focused content
- Company relevant activities & Case Studies
- Multiple program topic combinations
- Creation of a training series
- Change in length of program session
Find the training format that best suits your needs!
If you look at any successful organization they have the support of employee development as a core part of their culture. For these organizations it goes beyond professional or even personal development to offering learning opportunities that create increased energy, creativity and fun. Lunch and Learns are a venue to foster sharing and peer learning and are typically aimed at fostering cross-organization collaboration and communication. They are a tool for sharing of information, approaches and talent. Further, they offer opportunities for networking in a safe, friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
This course will give you tools to be able to create a Lunch and Learn Program that creates opportunities for learning that might not otherwise happen. You will also prepare a short Lunch and Learn session and receive feedback from other course participants.
This one-day workshop will help you teach participants:
- Explain the benefits of implementing a Lunch and Learn Program
- Outline the aims and expectations of a Lunch and Learn Program for your organization
- Utilize a number of success factors to create a Lunch and Learn Program for your organization
- Develop a promotion plan for your organization’s Lunch and Learn Program
- Develop a list of potential Lunch and Learn session topics
- Maintain an ongoing Lunch and Learn Program for your organization
- Develop and deliver a Lunch and Learn session
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
So, What is a Lunch and Learn
There are several concepts of what a Lunch and Learn truly is and in this session students will discuss the different purposes of such a program. They will also explore the benefits of same.
The Underpinnings of Lunch and Learn Programs
In this session, students will develop a Lunch and Learn framework and look at a number of things that can be done to ensure the success of your program. Students will also look at developing a Promotion Plan and create a list of potential topics.
Ongoing Administration of a Lunch and Learn Program
This session shows students how to develop an Administrative Schedule for their Lunch and Learn program.
Developing a Lunch and Learn Presentation
The focus of this session is to give students the basic presentation skills to create an atmosphere open to conversation. They will also develop a short presentation as well.
This final session allows students the chance to deliver their Lunch and Learn presentations to classmates.
At the end of the course, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.