Learn what Mainstream Corporate Training has to offer!
THE MAINSTREAM ADVANTAGE
- Pre-Training Discovery Call
- An experienced trainer
- Participant manuals
- Accelerated adult learning techniques
- One-on-One participant engagement
- Personalized Certificates of Completion
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SESSION
- Tailored, objective-focused content
- Company relevant activities & Case Studies
- Multiple program topic combinations
- Creation of a training series
- Change in length of program session
Find the training format that best suits your needs!
The new economy calls for a new way of attracting customers and sales.
Growth hacking is to the new economy what marketing was to the last millennium.
The goal is to share a message and make a sale. The difference is in how those customer connections are discovered, created, and nurtured.
This course will highlight the essentials of growth hacking — from learning the new growth hacking mindset and discovering the need your product or service can fill, through planning, delivery, and optimization — that will position your company to grow and thrive today and in the future.
After you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the growth hacking mindset
- Recognize the differences between growth hacking and marketing
- Identify the customer need your business can fill
- Create and implement product placement and services to fit the need
- Learn and practice techniques of growth hacking
- Review and practice growth marketing strategies
- Identify the essentials of conversion and optimization
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
Learning the Mindset
In this session, students will learn the essentials of a growth hacking mindset: how to find them, acquire them, and work with them to their company’s best advantage.
Framing the Need
This session focuses on the basics of identifying opportunities and customer needs, and developing or retooling their products or services to generate rapid sales – not by telling customers what they need, but by giving them what they want or can use.
Making the Match
Then, we will examine some of the steps to consider when finding and launching a growth hack. It is not a step, a phase or a chapter, but an integrated, ongoing process.
Next, students will learn the steps to consider for the growth hacking process, including their team, their priorities and ways to reach their customers.
In this session, students learn how to examine and adjust conversion and retention to feed their growth marketing goals.
Optimizing and Moving Forward
Here, students will learn elements of optimization and how to incorporate them into their growth hacking plan.
At the end of the course, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.