Honing & Delivering Your Message
Learn what Mainstream Corporate Training has to offer!
THE MAINSTREAM ADVANTAGE
- Pre-Training Discovery Call
- An experienced trainer
- Participant manuals
- Accelerated adult learning techniques
- One-on-One participant engagement
- Personalized Certificates of Completion
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SESSION
- Tailored, objective-focused content
- Company relevant activities & Case Studies
- Multiple program topic combinations
- Creation of a training series
- Change in length of program session
Find the training format that best suits your needs!
This one-day course will prepare participants to develop a message and remain on topic when they are presenting their message to the media and public without straying from the point, or points, they want to make. The final session will give students the opportunity to craft and hone a message of their own.
After you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Effectively communicate a message and deliver a point in all forms of communication.
- Present ideas to a group or use social media to share a message.
- Learn how to become a better spokesperson.
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
What is your message?
In this session, students will learn how to understand what exactly their message is and how to present it. They will also learn how to pinpoint who they should target with that message.
Ways to present your message
Here is where students will look at the various tools available for communicating their message to the world. It will plumb the depths beyond social media channels and then look at routes to travel when using those tools.
Delivering Your Message in a Different Way
Students will discuss the best routes for conveying their message.
When someone does not understand what you are saying that is not the end of the road, questions present opportunities as shown in this session. Listening effectively gets looked at here as it is an important part of spreading a message.
What is Your Body Saying?
We communicate with more than just words. Gestures can speak volumes so we will look at body language in this session.
Presenting Your Message to an Audience
Throughout the workshop, students will take the skills they have developed during the day and craft a message they wish to communicate, and then share it with classmates.
At the end of the course, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.