Introduction to Email Marketing
Learn what Mainstream Corporate Training has to offer!
THE MAINSTREAM ADVANTAGE
- Pre-Training Discovery Call
- An experienced trainer
- Participant manuals
- Accelerated adult learning techniques
- One-on-One participant engagement
- Personalized Certificates of Completion
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SESSION
- Tailored, objective-focused content
- Company relevant activities & Case Studies
- Multiple program topic combinations
- Creation of a training series
- Change in length of program session
Find the training format that best suits your needs!
E-mail marketing is here to stay, and knowing how to do it well is essential for marketers as well as small business owners, coaches, and consultants. In this two-day workshop you’ll learn the essentials of planning, creating, and delivering exceptional e-mail marketing campaigns that support your overall marketing strategy. After this workshop, you will be able to reach more clients and potential clients through your efforts at being an e-mail influencer.
This two-day workshop will help you teach participants how to:
- Apply the concepts of e-mail marketing to grow the influence and reach of a business
- Analyze the different applications of e-mail marketing
- Select a campaign strategy that will help them increase their reach
- Apply a defined strategy to get the best out of every e-mail campaign
- Track and analyze the results of an e-mail campaign
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
Getting to Know E-Mail Marketing
To begin the course, participants will explore the history of e-mail marketing, as well as its key components and related terms.
Setting Up Your Audience
Next, participants will learn how to build their e-mail list and stay organized while doing so. Rules and regulations will also be discussed.
This session will cover some of the tools available to e-mail marketers, such as marketing plans and e-mail providers.
Designing Your Campaign Strategy
In this session, participants will learn about the essential elements of an e-mail marketing strategy, as well as some additional things that can boost their reach.
Crafting Messages for Each Campaign
Next, participants will take an in-depth look at creating engaging e-mail marketing messages. Design, message writing, and tips will all be covered.
Good Habits Get Optimal Results
This session will give participants tools to develop content and engage their readers.
What to Write
Next, participants will learn how to generate topics for their e-mail marketing campaign.
Subject Lines and Action Calls
This session will focus on these two crucial aspects of e-mail messages.
If It Doesn’t Get Measured, It Can’t Be Counted
In this session, participants will explore metrics and analysis techniques that e-mail marketers can use to evaluate their success.
The final session of this course will give participants time to work on their own e-mail marketing campaign.
At the end of the course, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.