Managing Pressure and Maintaining Balance
Learn what Mainstream Corporate Training has to offer!
THE MAINSTREAM ADVANTAGE
- Pre-Training Discovery Call
- An experienced trainer
- Participant manuals
- Accelerated adult learning techniques
- One-on-One participant engagement
- Personalized Certificates of Completion
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SESSION
- Tailored, objective-focused content
- Company relevant activities & Case Studies
- Multiple program topic combinations
- Creation of a training series
- Change in length of program session
Find the training format that best suits your needs!
When things are extremely busy at work and you have your hands full with many tasks and dealing with difficult people, having skills you can draw on are essential for peace of mind and growth. This one-day course will help participants understand the causes and costs of workplace pressure, the benefits of creating balance, and how to identify pressure points. They will also learn how to apply emotional intelligence, increase optimism and resilience, and develop strategies for getting ahead.
This one-day workshop will teach participants how to:
- Apply a direct understanding of pressure points and their costs and payoffs
- Speak in terms related to emotional intelligence, optimism, and resilience
- Create a personalized toolkit for managing stressors and anger
- Work on priorities and achieve defined goals
To begin the course, participants will explore the causes and costs of workplace pressure as well as the benefits of creating balance. Participants will also learn what their pre-assignment score means.
Getting to the Heart of the Matter
Next, participants will learn how to identify their pressure points and create an action plan to manage them. They will also learn some tips for facing problems and when to seek help.
In this session, participants will learn about the seven human emotions and Plutchik’s wheel of emotions. They will also learn how to validate emotions in others, build optimism, and develop resilience.
This session will give participants some ways to manage stress, cope with anger, and express themselves assertively.
To wrap things up, participants will learn some ways to get organized and reduce pressure.