Marketing and Sales
Learn what Mainstream Corporate Training has to offer!
THE MAINSTREAM ADVANTAGE
- Pre-Training Discovery Call
- An experienced trainer
- Participant manuals
- Accelerated adult learning techniques
- One-on-One participant engagement
- Personalized Certificates of Completion
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SESSION
- Tailored, objective-focused content
- Company relevant activities & Case Studies
- Multiple program topic combinations
- Creation of a training series
- Change in length of program session
Find the training format that best suits your needs!
A small marketing budget doesn’t mean you can’t meet your goals and business objectives. You just have to be more creative in your marketing tactics. This workshop will show you how to get maximum exposure at minimum cost. You will learn effective, low-cost, and non-cost strategies to improve sales, develop your company’s image, and build your bottom line.
This one-day workshop will teach participants:
- What we mean by the term “marketing.”
- How to use low-cost publicity to get your name known.
- How to develop a marketing plan and a marketing campaign.
- How to use time rather than money to market their company effectively.
- How to perform a SWOT analysis.
To begin, participants will review their pre-assignment in small groups.
Next, participants will explore the definition of marketing and other key terms.
This session will focus on how to determine whether an idea is a trend or a fad.
Participants will learn about primary and secondary research, and the benefits and drawbacks of both methods.
Strategies for Success
Next, participants will look at 90 marketing strategies. They will identify what they are currently doing and what they could be doing to make their marketing more successful.
The first half of the workshop will conclude with a discussion on mission statements.
During this session, participants will critique brochures and develop some guidelines to take back to the office.
Participants will work in small groups to develop a checklist of activities to do before, during, and after a trade show.
Developing a Marketing Plan
Next, participants will learn about the six P’s of a good marketing plan. They will also explore how to do a SWOT analysis and how to market on a small budget.
This session will share a formula for increasing sales.
Saying No to New Business
Participants will read an article on why and when they should tell say no to a customer.
Next, participants will explore some advertising myths.
To wrap up the day, participants will learn about the keys to successful networking.