Motivation Training: Motivating Your Workforce and Team
Learn what Mainstream Corporate Training has to offer!
THE MAINSTREAM ADVANTAGE
- Pre-Training Discovery Call
- An experienced trainer
- Participant manuals
- Accelerated adult learning techniques
- One-on-One participant engagement
- Personalized Certificates of Completion
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SESSION
- Tailored, objective-focused content
- Company relevant activities & Case Studies
- Multiple program topic combinations
- Creation of a training series
- Change in length of program session
Find the training format that best suits your needs!
It’s no secret that employees who feel they are valued and recognized for the work they do are more motivated, responsible, and productive. This one-day workshop will help supervisors and managers create a more dynamic, loyal, and energized workplace. It is designed specifically to help busy managers and supervisors understand what employees want, and to give them a starting point for creating champions.
This workshop will teach participants how to:
- Identify what motivation is
- Describe common motivational theories and how to apply them
- Learn when to use different kinds of motivators
- Create a motivational climate
- Design a motivating job
What is Motivation?
To begin, participants will explore motivation through a fun activity.
Supervising and Motivation
Next, we will look at three everyday objects that represent three approaches to motivation: the carrot, the whip, and the plant.
During this session, participants will explore Maslow’s and Herzberg’s theories of motivation. They will also review their pre-assignment.
Goal setting is an important part of motivation. This session will look at the SPIRIT acronym for setting goals.
The Role of Values
During this session, participants will identify their personal values, which will help them understand their motivators.
Creating a Motivational Climate
This session will look at the reinforcement theory, also called the behavioral theory, of motivation. Expectancy theory and McClelland’s needs theory will also be discussed.
Applying Your Skills
During this session, participants will work on several motivational case studies.
Designing Motivating Jobs
This session will explore methods of designing (or redesigning) motivating jobs. We will also share the ten things you can do to motivate employees on a daily basis.