NLP Tools for Real Life
Learn what Mainstream Corporate Training has to offer!
THE MAINSTREAM ADVANTAGE
- Pre-Training Discovery Call
- An experienced trainer
- Participant manuals
- Accelerated adult learning techniques
- One-on-One participant engagement
- Personalized Certificates of Completion
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SESSION
- Tailored, objective-focused content
- Company relevant activities & Case Studies
- Multiple program topic combinations
- Creation of a training series
- Change in length of program session
Find the training format that best suits your needs!
Neuro linguistic programming (NLP for short) is all about bringing your unconscious thoughts to the surface, so that you can have real choice over how you interact with and respond to the world.
Once you have a grasp on NLP’s basic principles, you might be interested in learning about some tools that can help you do more with NLP. This one-day workshop will give you some hands-on experience with important NLP techniques, including anchoring, establishing congruency, developing rapport, creating outcomes, interpreting and presenting information efficiently, and even some self-hypnosis techniques.
To get the most out of this workshop, participants should first complete An Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming.
This one-day workshop will teach participants how to:
- Develop a deeper rapport with others
- Use anchoring to create a desired state of mind
- Become congruent with your inner self
- Understand and apply basic self-hypnosis techniques
- Create goals with momentum using NLP’s outcome framework
- Present, interpret, and analyze information using the 7±2 rule and the chunking technique
Traditionally, rapport has been defined as a sense of mutual understanding, respect, and friendliness. NLP takes rapport one step further by defining it as the unconscious relationship between two people. This session will give participants some techniques for establishing and deepening rapport.
Getting in Tune with Yourself
Being congruent or self-aligned means walking the walk and talking the talk. This session will help participants identify what inner alignment means for them and how to achieve that state.
Creating Comprehensive Outcomes
A lot of traditional management literature focuses on goal setting. NLP frames goals a little differently, phrasing them as outcomes. This session will give participants a framework for creating outcomes and an opportunity to set some outcomes for themselves.
Creating a Desired State with Anchoring
Anchoring can help you summon up a state of mind at will. This session will teach participants how to create a basic anchor, as well as how to chain and collapse anchors.
Psychologist George Miller proposed that we can hold 7±2 pieces of information in our short term memory. In this session, participants will learn how to use this formula to present and interpret information more effectively.