Overcoming Objections to Nail the Sale
Learn what Mainstream Corporate Training has to offer!
THE MAINSTREAM ADVANTAGE
- Pre-Training Discovery Call
- An experienced trainer
- Participant manuals
- Accelerated adult learning techniques
- One-on-One participant engagement
- Personalized Certificates of Completion
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SESSION
- Tailored, objective-focused content
- Company relevant activities & Case Studies
- Multiple program topic combinations
- Creation of a training series
- Change in length of program session
Find the training format that best suits your needs!
If you are like most sales professionals, you are always looking for ways to overcome customer objections and close the sale. This one-day course will help you to work through objectives effectively. We will help you plan and prepare for objections so that you can address customer concerns, reduce the number of objections you encounter, and improve your averages at
Specific learning objectives for participants include:
- Identify the steps you can take to build your credibility.
- Identify the objections that you encounter most frequently.
- Develop appropriate responses when prospective buyers throw you a curve.
- Learn ways to disarm objections with proven rebuttals that get the sale back on track.
- Learn how to recognize when a prospect is ready to buy.
- Identify how working with your sales team can help you succeed.
This session will discuss ways that participants can build their credibility, including first impressions, appearance, demonstrations, and testimonials.
Why talk about the competition? Because sooner or later every person in sales has to be aware of the fact that others are offering similar products and services. This session will talk about what research to do and how to make the most of it.
Critical Communication Skills
During this session, participants will learn how to ask good questions and listen effectively – two skills that are key to handling objections.
A keen ability to observe your surroundings to better understand a situation is another useful skill to have, and participants will have the opportunity to work on it during this session.
This session will look at how customer complaints and how they can actually make anyone a better salesperson.
Once participants have some basic skills and concepts mastered, they will explore what an objection is. They will also work in small groups to identify their most frequently encountered objections and they will brainstorm ways to respond to them.
During this session, participants will some basic ways to respond to objections, including the Identify – Validate – Resolve strategy. Participants will also learn about nine specific objection handling strategies, including the Boomerang, FFF, and Show Your Hand.
This session will give participants ways to address the most common objection: price.
How Can Teamwork Help Me?
Many sales people treat their team as competition. This session will explore how teamwork can make you a better salesperson.
During this session, participants will learn how to know when the buyer is ready to close.
Closing the Sale
This session will look at several different closing techniques and the top fifteen activities that make a person successful at closing the sale.