Prospecting for Leads Like a Pro
Learn what Mainstream Corporate Training has to offer!
THE MAINSTREAM ADVANTAGE
- Pre-Training Discovery Call
- An experienced trainer
- Participant manuals
- Accelerated adult learning techniques
- One-on-One participant engagement
- Personalized Certificates of Completion
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SESSION
- Tailored, objective-focused content
- Company relevant activities & Case Studies
- Multiple program topic combinations
- Creation of a training series
- Change in length of program session
Find the training format that best suits your needs!
Prospecting is one of the keys to your sales success. Keeping your pipeline full ensures that you will continue to attract new business, and so your success today is a result of the prospecting you did six months ago.
In this workshop, participants will become skilled at prospecting and learn the 80/20 rule. They will learn to target and how to target them, and commit to do some prospecting every day through warming up cold calls, following up on leads, or networking. Participants will also build their personal prospecting plan and learn how to ensure their future by planting seeds daily.
At the end of this one-day workshop, participants will:
- Understand the importance of expanding their client base through effective prospecting.
- Learn how to use a prospecting system to make them more successful.
- Be able to identify target markets and target companies with the 80/20 rule in mind.
- Know how to develop and practice networking skills at every opportunity.
- Know how to develop, refine, and execute the art of cold calling.
To start the day, participants will review their pre-assignment quiz.
Targeting Your Market
Next, participants will learn eight ways to target their market. Then, they will fill out a worksheet for their target market.
The Prospect Dashboard
This session will show participants what a prospect dashboard is and how to use it. Participants will also have an opportunity to create a draft prospect board.
During this session, participants will learn how to set goals with SPIRIT to make their dreams a reality.
Why is Prospecting Important?
Next, participants will look at some myths behind prospecting and what characteristics will ultimately determine their success.
During this session, participants will learn all about networking, a key component of prospecting.
Good speaking skills can give sales people a real advantage. This session will give participants some ways to build their confidence and send out the right message when speaking in public.
Next, participants will explore what to do before, during, and after trade shows to ensure success.
Regaining Lost Accounts
This session will explore an easy way to increase business: regaining inactive or lost clients.
Warming Up Cold Calls
During this session, participants will learn how to make the most of another essential prospecting tool: cold calls.
The 80/20 Rule
Next, participants will learn how Pareto’s 80/20 rule applies to sales and prospecting.
It’s Not Just a Numbers Game
This session will look at the 3 R’s of successful prospecting.
Going Above and Beyond
To wrap up, we will give participants 21 ideas for a successful career in sales and ten questions they can ask themselves about each prospect.