Social Selling for Small Businesses
Learn what Mainstream Corporate Training has to offer!
THE MAINSTREAM ADVANTAGE
- Pre-Training Discovery Call
- An experienced trainer
- Participant manuals
- Accelerated adult learning techniques
- One-on-One participant engagement
- Personalized Certificates of Completion
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SESSION
- Tailored, objective-focused content
- Company relevant activities & Case Studies
- Multiple program topic combinations
- Creation of a training series
- Change in length of program session
Find the training format that best suits your needs!
Social selling isn’t just a fad or the latest approach to selling that businesses need to adopt. It’s a result of the massive integration of social media in how we conduct our lives. Sales professionals understand they can connect to and leverage these habits. This course is designed for entrepreneurs and sales professionals to learn how to function in that space.
In this one-day workshop, we’re going to explore how social selling is an essential requirement for sales teams, and how the relationships that are created and nurtured within social media will help you grow and sustain your business. We’ll also learn how to apply specific techniques to connect with your audience and potential fans in the social space.
This one-day workshop will help you teach participants how to:
- Describe the attributes of social selling
- Explore how social selling can generate results for their small business
- Apply social selling strategies to create relevance in social media
- Understand the power of leveraging different social media platforms in social selling
- Measure their social selling results
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
Defining Social Selling
To begin the course, participants will learn what social selling is all about. They will also review their pre-assignment.
Doing Your Research
Next, participants will explore the three key questions that will underpin their social selling strategy:
- Who will you connect with?
- Why do you want to connect with them?
- How will you connect and engage?
In this session, participants will learn about building relationships to support social selling.
In this session, participants will learn how to be relevant to their audience. Tips for helping their sales team flourish will also be covered.
This session covers some of the most popular social selling platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Measuring the Results
Next, participants will learn how to measure social selling results. The importance of customer relationship management tools will also be discussed.
Keep Going Forward
To wrap up the course, participants will consider how they can continue to evolve their social selling strategy.
At the end of the course, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.