Time Management: Get Organized for Peak Performance
Learn what Mainstream Corporate Training has to offer!
THE MAINSTREAM ADVANTAGE
- Pre-Training Discovery Call
- An experienced trainer
- Participant manuals
- Accelerated adult learning techniques
- One-on-One participant engagement
- Personalized Certificates of Completion
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SESSION
- Tailored, objective-focused content
- Company relevant activities & Case Studies
- Multiple program topic combinations
- Creation of a training series
- Change in length of program session
Find the training format that best suits your needs!
Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption. We also deal with a constant barrage of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganization. Many people find that they flit from one task to another, trying to get everything done.
In this one-day workshop, you will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
Specific learning objectives include:
- Better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
- Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity.
The Power of a Change
To begin, participants will use their pre-assignment to identify areas where they want to change their time management approach. They will also have an opportunity to write out a bucket list, which will help them identify long-term goals.
Changing Our Perspective
Next, participants will explore four priorities that we find to be most neglected: connecting with people, paperwork, reading, and exercise. Then, participants will apply their knowledge to a case study.
During this session, participants will learn how to set goals with SPIRIT to help them manage their time better.
Planning Tips and Tricks
This session will explore different planning tools and their uses.
Setting up a Routine
To wrap up the morning, participants will discuss how routines can help them manage their time.
Doing it Right
Sometimes we need to approach things with a bit of attitude in order to get things done, and do them well. We’re recommending to be a bit playful with this, and to be BOLD.
Putting an End to Procrastination
This session will give participants some ways to tackle those tasks that they have been putting off.
This session will give participants a plan to organize their work area.
Organizing Your Files
During this session, participants will explore ways to manage paper and electronic files, including e-mail.
Managing Your Workload
To wrap up the day, participants will help Mary Marvelous manage her workload. Then, they will complete a 168-hour plan to see where their time is being used up.