Code Of Conduct: Setting The Tone For Your Workplace
Learn what Mainstream Corporate Training has to offer!
THE MAINSTREAM ADVANTAGE
- Pre-Training Discovery Call
- An experienced trainer
- Participant manuals
- Accelerated adult learning techniques
- One-on-One participant engagement
- Personalized Certificates of Completion
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SESSION
- Tailored, objective-focused content
- Company relevant activities & Case Studies
- Multiple program topic combinations
- Creation of a training series
- Change in length of program session
Find the training format that best suits your needs!
Workplaces are made up of diverse groups of people with diverse motivations, backgrounds, and ethics. When such groups are brought together, sometimes there are opportunities for ethical, moral, financial, or even legal, boundaries to be crossed. Sometimes those boundaries are crossed with disastrous results.
A workplace code of conduct is a tool that can be used to prevent such digressions by providing a framework for employees to follow of what is expected of them and how to conduct themselves in various situations.
This course will look at the material that goes into a code of conduct and will allow participants to build their own as the day goes on.
After you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Identify what a code of conduct is and why a business should have one
- Identify what goes into a code of conduct
- Discuss how to implement a code of conduct in the workplace
- Create a code of conduct for a business
What is it, and why?
This session shows participants what a code of conduct is, which companies need one, and what goes into a code.
What to leave in, what to leave out
Here, participants learn what needs to be included in a code of conduct and does not need to be included. The session also looks at risks and how to identify them.
What’s it all about?
Participants will learn in this session about spreading the word of the code of conduct, training, and violations.
A Random Sample
Under consideration in this session are various examples of existing codes of conduct.
What to Do When You Make a Mistake
This session looks at what to do, and the steps to take, when you make a mistake and violate a code.
This session tackles how to follow up on a code of conduct with an audit.
Putting it Together
This final session looks at what the students have learned and allows a chance to develop an actual code of conduct.