Bullying in the Workplace
Bullying is called the silent epidemic. Although half of workers have experienced or witnessed bullying, policies and laws dealing with it are far less prevalent.
This is, in part, because bullying can be hard to identify and address. People wonder, what does bullying look like? How can we discourage it in our workplace? What can I do to protect my staff and co-workers?
All of these questions (and more!) will be answered in this one-day workshop.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Define what bullying is and is not
- Understand the costs of bullying to people and organizations
- Identify bullying behaviors and the reasons behind them
- Know some ways to prevent bullying and understand what role you can play
- Know some ways to protect yourself from bullying
- Know what to do if you are bullied
- Identify appropriate solutions for a bullying incident (within and outside the organization)
- Assist in creating an anti-bullying policy