EIGHT KEY WORKPLACE SKILLS SUCCESSFUL ASSOCIATES NEED
A Four-Part Workshop
There have been a number of studies that identify the key skills that workers need to be successful. Various studies call them different things – critical employability skills, soft skills, or transferable skills. Regardless of the name these skills are critical for workplace success.
Eight of the most commonly identified skills are:Being a Productive Team Member, Flexibility, Problem Solving, Resourcefulness, Giving and Receiving Feedback, Self-Confidence, Creative Thinking and Emotional Intelligence. Many of us possess one or more of these attributes already. Luckily these skills can be improved upon through training.
This 4-module course is designed to take participants to a new level of understanding and skill for achieving and possessing the key skills that will help to make them successful at work.
Accepted Methods of Payment:
Credit Card, PayPal, eTransfer
- Professionally Facilitated
- Interactive Webinar Sessions
- Student Manuals
- Certificates of Completion
Upon completion of all 4-modules, participants will be able to:
- Understand ways to be an effective team member.
- Understand and manage your level of change tolerance.
- Understand ways to be flexible in times of change.
- Recognize what a problem is and ways to approach problem solving.
- Appreciate the variety of behaviours that characterize resourcefulness in the workplace.
- Identify tips for giving and receiving feedback.
- Realize the uses of feedback to increase your strengths as a leader in the workplace.
- Recognize self-confident behaviours in the workplace.
- Utilize a three-step process to build your self-confidence.
- Apply a number of group methods for creative thinking.
- Understand the relevance of social and emotional intelligence in a workplace.
- Understand, improve and implement the five sets of social and emotional competencies and correlate them to workplace experiences.