The need to lead, model, and promote the organizational values within a customer service environment is essential for business success. This managing customer service course will provide you with opportunities to explore your responsibilities within your role managing customer service.
After you complete this Managing Customer Service course, you will be able to:
- Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer service and your business practices and policies.
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service-focused manager.
- Recognize what employees are looking for to be truly engaged.
- Recognize who the customers are and what they are looking for.
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers in whatever business units you manage.