This one-day workshop will teach participants how to:
- Develop a deeper rapport with others
- Use anchoring to create a desired state of mind
- Become congruent with your inner self
- Understand and apply basic self-hypnosis techniques
- Create goals with momentum using NLP’s outcome framework
- Present, interpret, and analyze information using the 7±2 rule and the chunking technique
Traditionally, rapport has been defined as a sense of mutual understanding, respect, and friendliness. NLP takes rapport one step further by defining it as the unconscious relationship between two people. This session will give participants some techniques for establishing and deepening rapport.
Getting in Tune with Yourself
Being congruent or self-aligned means walking the walk and talking the talk. This session will help participants identify what inner alignment means for them and how to achieve that state.
Creating Comprehensive Outcomes
A lot of traditional management literature focuses on goal setting. NLP frames goals a little differently, phrasing them as outcomes. This session will give participants a framework for creating outcomes and an opportunity to set some outcomes for themselves.
Creating a Desired State with Anchoring
Anchoring can help you summon up a state of mind at will. This session will teach participants how to create a basic anchor, as well as how to chain and collapse anchors.
Psychologist George Miller proposed that we can hold 7±2 pieces of information in our short term memory. In this session, participants will learn how to use this formula to present and interpret information more effectively.