Abigail Van Buren, the writer of Dear Abby, once said, “There are two kinds of people: those who come into a room with the attitude, ‘Here I am!’ and those who have the attitude, ‘There you are!’”
This personal brand course is a two-day exploration about the type of impact we want to have in life and work. Participants will consider and define the influence that they can have on their life and work. They will also learn skills for success and how to create those circumstances.
At the end of this Personal Brand workshop, you will be able to:
- Speak in terms of the impact and influence that you want to have in life and work
- Understand your personal style in terms of your personal brand
- Develop skill in areas like focus, concentration, and communication to support your brand
- Build credibility and trust by living your brand
- Take ownership of your image, both online and in person