Learn what Mainstream Corporate Training has to offer!
THE MAINSTREAM ADVANTAGE
- Pre-Training Discovery Call
- An experienced trainer
- Participant manuals
- Accelerated adult learning techniques
- One-on-One participant engagement
- Personalized Certificates of Completion
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SESSION
- Tailored, objective-focused content
- Company relevant activities & Case Studies
- Multiple program topic combinations
- Creation of a training series
- Change in length of program session
Find the training format that best suits your needs!
Do you love those moments of exception, when everything seems to have come together and things are working beautifully? Would you like to create an environment where those rare extraordinary moments become the norm? Then you may just be ready to learn the value of Appreciative Inquiry, also known as AI. AI is a method for implementing change that is rooted in being positive, sharing stories of things that work well, and leveraging people’s strengths and the power of co-creation to initiate lasting, powerful changes that can make an organization the best it has ever been, because of people who care and are committed.
This one-day workshop will help you teach participants how to:
- Recognize and work with the fundamentals of Appreciative Inquiry
- Describe the 4-D’s of Appreciative Inquiry: discovery, dreaming, design, and destiny
- Work through a simple Appreciative Inquiry process
- Create thoughtful, meaningful questions for their own Appreciative Inquiry initiative
- Help organizations review what’s important, what they can become, and how they can get there
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
Defining Appreciative Inquiry
In this session, participants will explore what appreciative inquiry is and how it is different from traditional organizational development tools.
Next, participants will learn about the five key principles that form the foundation for appreciative inquiry. Participants will also learn about interview and information gathering processes.
The 4-D Model
The afternoon of the course will focus on the 4-D model: discovery, dreaming, design, and destiny.
The last session of the course will give participants some hands-on practice with the interview guide and interview summary.
At the end of the course, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.