Learn what Mainstream Corporate Training has to offer!
THE MAINSTREAM ADVANTAGE
- Pre-Training Discovery Call
- An experienced trainer
- Participant manuals
- Accelerated adult learning techniques
- One-on-One participant engagement
- Personalized Certificates of Completion
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SESSION
- Tailored, objective-focused content
- Company relevant activities & Case Studies
- Multiple program topic combinations
- Creation of a training series
- Change in length of program session
Find the training format that best suits your needs!
It’s no secret that the sales industry continues to change and evolve rapidly. This is an exciting and dynamic profession, although it is often underrated and misunderstood. The back-slapping, high pressure, joke-telling sales person has disappeared. In his place is a new generation of sales professionals: highly trained and well groomed, with the characteristics of honesty, trustworthiness, and competence.
This one-day workshop will help you teach participants how to be one of those smart sales professionals.
Specific learning objectives include:
- Explain and apply concepts of customer focused selling.
- Use goal-setting techniques as a way to focus on what you want to accomplish and develop strategies for getting there.
- Apply success techniques to get the most out of your work.
- Understand productivity techniques to maximize your use of time.
- Identify ways to find new clients and network effectively.
To begin, participants will explore consultative selling and the efforts-result matrix. Participants will also discuss how to build trust and credibility with their clients.
The Sales Cycle
During this session, participants will look at the steps of the basic sales cycle: initiate, build, manage, and optimize.
In this session, participants will learn about the power of the mind and how to use that to build a professional, confident image.
Setting Goals with SPIRIT!
Next, participants will use the SPIRIT acronym to create positive, achievable goals.
The Path to Efficiency
During this session, participants will share their time management tips, and we will offer some ways of maximizing your time.
This session will look at the four needs of customers and how we can use them to sell smarter.
Next, participants will explore the three types of selling. Participants will also discuss the importance of perceived value.
Ten Major Mistakes
This session will look at the ten biggest mistakes salespeople make. Participants will then brainstorm ways to avoid or rectify these mistakes.
Finding New Clients
During this session, participants will discuss how to find new clients and how to network.
To wrap up the day, participants will look at the advantages and disadvantages of selling price.