Special Note: Program access is activated 24 hrs. (excl. weekends) after payment.
An important aspect of privacy compliance is communication, both internally and externally. Employees need to know that privacy-related policies and procedures exist in your organization, and they need to be instructed on their use. Customers also need to be informed about a company’s privacy practices, and be given the chance to ask questions. Good communication is essential for maintaining company transparency and is an important aspect of compliancy with data privacy laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation. While having written policies and procedures is the best starting place, getting the message out about privacy is a critical subsequent step in the process.
After you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Identify methods to communicate privacy-related content internally to your team
- Develop an internal training program
- Promote a positive privacy culture in your organization
- Develop methods to enforce internal privacy practices
- Properly notify clients regarding policy changes
- Develop your own cookie disclaimer banner for your website
- Modify your online web forms for better compliancy