As human beings, we often hunger for feedback. However, many people will tell you that when they do get feedback, it’s often because of something they have done wrong. This course is designed to help workplace leaders learn how to provide feedback any time that the message is due. Whether feedback is formal or informal, and whether it is provided to employees, peers, or someone else, there are ways that it can be structured to be effective and lasting.
This effective feedback training course will help participants learn why the way we deliver is feedback is important, how to deliver a message so that people accept it and make changes that may be needed, and how to accept feedback that we are offered.
After you complete this Effective Feedback training course, you will be able to:
- Explain why feedback is essential
- Apply a framework for providing formal or informal feedback
- Use descriptive language in delivering feedback
- Describe six characteristics of effective feedback
- Provide feedback in real situations