Learn what Mainstream Corporate Training has to offer!
THE MAINSTREAM ADVANTAGE
- Pre-Training Discovery Call
- An experienced trainer
- Participant manuals
- Accelerated adult learning techniques
- One-on-One participant engagement
- Personalized Certificates of Completion
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SESSION
- Tailored, objective-focused content
- Company relevant activities & Case Studies
- Multiple program topic combinations
- Creation of a training series
- Change in length of program session
Find the training format that best suits your needs!
Today’s workforce is experiencing job burnout and stress in epidemic proportions. Workers at all levels feel stressed out, insecure, and misunderstood. Many people feel the demands of the workplace, combined with the demands of home, have become too much to handle. This one-day workshop explores the causes of such stress, and suggests general and specific stress management strategies that people can use every day.
This one-day workshop will help participants learn how to:
- Understand that stress is an unavoidable part of everybody’s life
- Recognize the symptoms that tell you when you have chronic stress overload
- Change the situations and actions that can be changed
- Deal better with situations and actions that can’t be changed
- Create an action plan for work, home, and play to help reduce and manage stress
Defining Stress and How It Affects Us
To begin, participants will explore what stress is and the effects it can have. They will also work on identifying their stressors.
What Is Stress About?
This session will explore some of the things that stress is about. Participants will also learn about the positive effects of stress and what eustress is.
Building a Solid Foundation
Next, participants will learn about the four pillars of stress management. Special focus will be given to relaxation techniques.
This session will give participants two mental strategies to manage stress. They will also learn about the Triple A approach: alter, avoid, and accept.
Stress at Work
During this session, participants will complete a stress inventory to help them identify areas of stress at work. Participants will also identify some solutions for work-related stress.
Time Management Tips
A little bit of planning can go a long way towards reducing stress. Participants will work in small groups to brainstorm ways of managing time.
Stress at Home
Next, participants will get some tips on running their household in a way that reduces stress, including budgeting, planning meals, general organization, and chores.
Drainers and Fillers
To wrap things up, participants will identify the things that drain and energize them.