Basic Internet Marketing
Learn what Mainstream Corporate Training has to offer!
THE MAINSTREAM ADVANTAGE
- Pre-Training Discovery Call
- An experienced trainer
- Participant manuals
- Accelerated adult learning techniques
- One-on-One participant engagement
- Personalized Certificates of Completion
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SESSION
- Tailored, objective-focused content
- Company relevant activities & Case Studies
- Multiple program topic combinations
- Creation of a training series
- Change in length of program session
Find the training format that best suits your needs!
This course is an ideal start for business owners and people new to marketing to learn the basics of Internet marketing. We’ve included information on how to market online, and even more importantly, how to determine what results you are getting. Then, you can figure out whether you are reaching your target market, where your qualified prospects are, and how they are engaged as a result of your efforts. This internet marketing course includes sessions on search engine optimization, e-mail campaigns, pay per click advertising, and more.
This one-day workshop will teach participants how to:
- Determine how their Internet marketing strategy fits with their overall marketing plan
- Apply techniques to influence and engage with their target market
- Weigh out the value of using a distribution service for e-mail marketing campaigns
- Get started with search engine optimization
- Use online advertising to boost their marketing results
- Adjust their Internet marketing plan based on metrics and reporting
What is Internet Marketing?
In this session, you will teach participants about Internet marketing plans as being a component of the overall marketing plan for the company. You will also discuss how the goal is to draw visitors to their web site (whether this is the hub site or a sub-domain), to engage visitors with good strong content, and to get involved in the community. Students will also briefly review popular strategies for Internet marketing.
Creating an Internet Marketing Plan
Students will review what they already have for a marketing plan as a reflection of the six stages of marketing: consumer and market analysis; analyzing the competition and themselves; analyzing distribution channels; creating a marketing plan; and implementation, review, and revisions.
Extending Your Influence
Students will learn what it means to create an environment of influence and connect with their customers and prospects via the Internet, as opposed to direct selling methods.
Many companies use e-mail marketing campaigns, and this session is about doing it in a way that connects with consumers without spamming them. You will also cover using distribution services to thwart spam filters, create engaging templates, and manage their database of contacts.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
In this session, students will learn how SEO can help them bring more visitors to their websites and attract pre-qualified customers. You’ll teach about using search engines, using keywords and metatags, monitoring results, and making adjustments to the campaign.
This session looks at the pay-per-click ad as a way to appeal to customers and grab their attention. This session includes information on setting up an account, choosing keywords, writing ads, and setting limits for the campaign.