Learn what Mainstream Corporate Training has to offer!
THE MAINSTREAM ADVANTAGE
- Pre-Training Discovery Call
- An experienced trainer
- Participant manuals
- Accelerated adult learning techniques
- One-on-One participant engagement
- Personalized Certificates of Completion
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SESSION
- Tailored, objective-focused content
- Company relevant activities & Case Studies
- Multiple program topic combinations
- Creation of a training series
- Change in length of program session
Find the training format that best suits your needs!
Intrapreneurship has been described as a great way to make beneficial changes to organizations. People can choose to continue with the status quo, or they can work to make a difference in the lives of themselves and others within the company.
Who wants to feel empowered and recognized for their innovative and creative ideas? Who wants to make a difference? If participants answer yes to these questions, then this course will help them become energized and ready to push their ideas forward. After participants complete this workshop, they will have ways to get started and implement their plans.
This one-day workshop will help you teach participants how to:
- Understand the importance of intrapreneurship in today’s economy
- Identify the characteristics of an intrapreneur and assess their own strengths
- Create an intrapreneurial team within their organization
- Understand the process of intrapreneurship
- Develop a new product or process idea
- Understand the importance of a sales strategy
- Create a start-up financial statement
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
What Is Intrapreneurship?
To begin the course, participants will consider what the terms “intrapreneur” and “intrapreneurship” mean.
Why Is Intrapreneurship Important?
Next, participants will explore the growth of intrapreneurial culture and the history of intrapreneurship.
Characteristics of Intrapreneurs
In this session, participants will think of intrapreneurs that they know and what qualities they display.
Picking Your Team
Intrapreneurs can’t do it all alone! This session will look at some of the key people on the intrapreneurial team.
Are You an Intrapreneur?
Next, participants will complete a self-assessment to identify their intrapreneurial qualities.
Becoming an Intrapreneur
This session will give participants some ways to build their intrapreneurial skills.
Creating and Selling Your Ideas
In this session, participants will learn about the intrapreneurial process, as well as ways to develop, screen, and sell ideas.
To tie everything together, participants will participate in a mock innovation fair. They will have an opportunity to develop and present their own project idea and evaluate the ideas of other participants.
The Implementation Plan
The course will conclude with a look at the different pieces of the implementation plan, including financial statements.
At the end of the course, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.