Special Note: Program access is activated 24 hrs. (excl. weekends) after payment.
Beginning with the Organizational Safety Policy, the company’s Safety Plan shows that Senior Management takes the commitment to worker health and safety seriously. The safety plan provides a system of policies, procedures, and practices to help prevent accidents/incidents, gives workers the knowledge to help them create a safe working environment and outlines a consistent methodology for the company’s approach to Health and Safety. It is one of the more important safety documents that a company can produce.
This workshop will give you the foundation to develop your Organizational Safety Plan and take the next step in building your safety culture.
After you complete this course, you will be able to:
- What a safety plan will include
- How to understand and write an Organizational Safety Policy
- The importance of the Introduction to the Safety Plan
- How to develop a basic Communications Plan for a specific accident/incident occurrence
- Ways to decide on training solutions to common accidents/incidents
- How to understand and explain the importance and structure of Incident Response Plans and Critical Incident Response Plans
- How to understand Safety Inspections and Safety Audits as methods to identify unsafe conditions and apply corrective action
- How to use a 6S Inspection Checklist to conduct a 6S Inspection
- How to brainstorm policies and procedures that you might find in the Appendix of a Safety Plan
- How to help your organization write, implement, and review a safety plan