Special Note: Program access is activated 24 hrs. (excl. weekends) after payment.
A staff retreat can evoke some pretty strong emotions. Dread of a week hanging around with people you would never invite home for dinner. Queasy thinking about throwing yourself backwards hoping your ‘new friends’ will catch you. However, staff retreats still continue even in hard times. Why?
Many of the things we really need to get done take longer than the two hours you have in meeting time. As well, the retreat itself can bring about a change in approach not possible sitting in your boardroom for a meeting. This course will give you tools to be able to create staff retreats that are successful and help to bolster productivity, sales and positive workplace culture.
This one-day workshop will help you teach participants:
- Discuss experiences with staff retreats
- Know the reasons why staff retreats are conducted
- Understand the main staff retreat undertakings categories
- Develop and present retreat activities
- Identify the critical elements for success of a staff retreat
- Develop a planning checklist
- Appreciate the keys to running a staff retreat
- Develop an evaluation questionnaire
- Recognize post-retreat activities that will ensure the continuing success of your staff retreats
- Realize your top three take home ideas for creating successful staff retreats