This one-day workshop will teach participants how to:
- Recognize that you have worth and are worthy of happiness
- Develop techniques for eliminating unhealthy thought patterns and replacing them with supportive patterns
- Learn how to turn negative thoughts into positive thoughts
- Learn how to make requests so that you get what you want
- Set goals that reflect your dreams and desires and reinforce healthy patterns
What is Self-Esteem?
During this session, you will lead a discussion around two key questions: Just what does self-esteem mean? What are some of the things that affect our self-esteem?
This session will give participants two ways to start building their self-esteem: reduce negative messages and throw out perfectionism.
In this session, you will help participants explore how they can create self-confidence through their appearance and first impression.
Increasing Our Self-Esteem
So far, we have looked at external things that affect a person’s self-esteem. Now we will focus on the internal factors; the things that we think about ourselves.
During this session, you will give participants some easy ways to increase their confidence.
The Power of Thought
Through personal exercises and a case study, participants will explore how thoughts can impact a person’s self esteem.
Ask for What You Want
Asking for something can be hard, especially if you don’t feel confident. This session will discuss four ways to successfully ask for what you want. Participants will then apply the knowledge to a case study.
Create What You Want
To wrap up the workshop, you will give participants some ways to create an action plan, so that they can get started on the road to confidence today.